As a business owner, you may be wondering whether using a staffing agency is the best move for your company. Whether you are seeking direct hire or temporary talent, there are several advantages to partnering with a reputable staffing agency. If you are considering partnering with a staffing agency or recruitment firm for the first time, here are some advantages to consider:
1. We have vast networks of skilled candidates: Staffing agencies can find employees proactively. At TA Staffing, we use networks of both active and passive candidates from our talent networks to ensure you receive the best employees possible. With multiple locations, we have recruiters looking for the best candidates that will fit your needs. And, since they’re interacting with candidates all the time, their database of resumes becomes their go-to recruiting tool
2. You will save time: According to Glassdoor, when you figure in the time you spend posting the job, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews, it equals up to roughly 22 days. When you place these tasks in the hands of a staffing company, it allows you to spend more time on your business and put the hiring process in the hands of staffing professionals.
3. You will save money: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average cost of a new employee is over $57,967.88. When you add in the overtime that other employees put in during the vacancy of the position, recruiting costs, and screening and testing costs, that number continues to grow exponentially. Businesses can reduce the costs and time of recruitment, screening and hiring new employees by using a staffing agency.
4. You have a guaranteed hire: 84% of new hires don’t live up to the expectations of their employer. After you have spent your time and money on a new hire, you want them to live up to your expectations. Staffing agencies know how to find candidates that are the right fit, both in terms of skills and culture.
5. You get to try before you buy: With staffing agencies, you can have the person work on a temporary basis first. This allows you time to evaluate the person’s performance and whether they will fit in with other employees and the culture before you hire them. If either the employer or the employee do not see that this is the best fit, then it stays temporary instead of being a permanent deal. We want the fit to be the best possible and want both parties to be happy with the working situation.
Staffing agencies allow companies to focus more on your business. We allow you more flexibility for staffing, by providing temporary staffing solutions that help your business grow. At TA Staffing, we deliver exemplary service that will help relieve you of your job searching stress!
Contact us and let us know how we can partner with you.