TA Staffing, in partnership with a leading integrated support services provider in healthcare, is currently seeking several qualified Housekeepers to join their growing team. This position is responsible for providing cleaning, floor care, moving, grounds and project services as directed by supervisor.
2nd and 3rd shift available
• Demonstrates knowledge and efficient use of cleaning techniques, solutions, equipment
• Performs all cleaning, floor care and project assignments within area of responsibility or
as directed by supervisor.
• Performs related services, such as bed moves, changing mattresses, and stocking supplies.
• Maintains high standards; works steadily at efficient pace; achieves high QA score.
• Interacts hospitably, cheerfully and supportively with staff, patients, visitors and work
• Maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean, orderly and good operating
• Respects Hospital and Company property.
• Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
• Accepts suggestions and direction from supervisors and Hospital staff.
• Honors department’s attendance, break, behavior, dress and safety codes.
• Accepts and absorbs Department and Hospital education program.
• Exercises good judgment while working around patients and visitors.
• Remains professional at all times.
• Takes initiative in rendering service or responding to needs.
• Assists other associates as necessary. Responds to direction as provided.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply in person at 1100 Kermit Drive Nashville, TN 37217 or call 615-366-1100.
Please enter your contact information below. This is for communication purposes only and will not display on your listing.
Contact us and let us know how we can partner with you.